|Job Title:||Sustainability Consultant|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Natalie Furbank|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
We are working closely with our client, to bring them an outstanding consultant, who can fit well into their vibrant team and dynamic culture. A leading organisation within the industry, this organisation will be an ideal fit for a forward thinking and sustainability focussed candidate.
About the Job
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Client support from inception to completion of sustainability reporting projects
- Working collaboratively with colleagues and leaders within the organisation.
- Delivering professional and thought provoking annual reports.
- Developing business through bids and pitches.
- Cultivating strong partnerships and Associations with existing and new clients and customers including the Natural Capital Coalition and the WBCSD.
It is essential that the successful candidate has:
- Previous consultancy experience
- Demonstrable proof of writing sustainability reports and annual reports for clients
- An in depth knowledge of how sustainability reporting works and how to make it work for clients
- Experience of both online and offline reporting
- Ability to train clients on how reporting works
- An upbeat and independent worker, whilst working well as part of a team
- Have experience working with designers and design ideas
- A strategic view with an understanding of materiality
- Track record of producing high end leadership on sustainability reporting ideas
Ideally candidates will have:
- Experience of working in a client facing role
- Experience within a multidisciplinary consultancy
- A positive and creative attitude
- A good understanding of Social, Environmental or Governance issues
- Language skills German, Dutch or French
If you believe that this is you, then please get in touch. We look forward to hearing from you