|Job Title:||Sustainability Director|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||about 1 month ago|
A unique opportunity has arisen with an entrepreneurial planning and development consultancy based in central London. Due to their forward thinking ideology and continued success they are looking to develop their sustainability offering by hiring a Sustainability Director to spear-head this exciting venture.
The ideal candidate will be responsible for developing new business and progressing the company's, already gleaming, reputation in the sector. Alongside this you will use your innovative streak to progress and excel the company's sustainability offering. In addition you will impart your diverse knowledge of the sustainability market ensuring the team is running effectively and to the best of their ability - furthermore you will ensure all the associated sustainability projects are completed to an outstanding level.
• Network effectively to continue developing exciting projects for our client's Sustainability team.
• Represent the company in an outward facing capacity, championing sustainability in everything they do.
• Develop a broader, more holistic sustainability offering for the company in conjunction with planning.
• Deliver business strategy to continue taking the company forward with a focus on sustainability as well as broader company progression.
• Manage and mentor the broader sustainability team when necessary to ensure maximum productivity occurs.
• Support with the management of projects where necessary to deliver developments to a exceptional level.
• At least 7 years in the Sustainability field working on a variety of projects.
• A proven track record of entrepreneurism resulting in the positive progression of a company's sustainability offering.
• A proven track record of effective management and development of teams within a Sustainability division - preferably from a construction client rather than consultancy.
• An excellent knowledge of all the following: Sustainability Statements, Energy Statements, Low & Zero Carbon Feasibility Studies.
• In addition to the above skills, you will need to be able to bring with you a broader skills set and have in mind how the sustainability offering can be further developed on-top of these established services.
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.