|Job Title:||System Administrator - Telecoms|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £50000.00 per annum + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Our client provides a complete package of complimentary IP services for UK businesses. They are currently looking to recruit a Systems Administrator with a strong background within ISP.
The role will primarily be responsible for the management, planning and on-going maintenance of the core network hardware and software. You will also work closely with the Technical Director in the on-going development and maintenance of vendors & products as well as in-house and back end systems.
The ideal candidate:
- Ideally have work experience in ISP industry with an excellent understanding of data (WAN/LAN), voice technologies and network operations.
- An understanding of the following Key Protocols: OSPF, BGP, EIGRP, MPLS, VPOLS, Qos, IPv4 & IPv6, SIP, SNMP, L2TP & VLANS.
- Troubleshooting skills
- Be an escalation point for pre-sales and technical support.
- Help provide a 24×7 support.
- Good experience of Linux Systems administration.
- Assist with all ad hoc projects as requested.
- My SQL administration experience.
- Scripting languages - Shell, Perl, PHP would be an advantage.
- Linux / Apache / MySql / Shell / Perl / PHP / VMware Administration.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills.
- Monitor, maintain and troubleshoot services quickly and efficiently.