|Job Title:||Tactical Planner - Water|
|Location:||UK - England - East Midlands, Leicestershire|
|Salary:||£11.39 per hour|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Tactical Planner - Water
To work on the SAP system to build, plan and despatch via CLICK system for operational workforce. Make and take direct customer calls and work with both internal and external stakeholders to enable the work to proceed in a timely manner. Maintain contact with field teams to work for a successful outcome. Participate in team Comm cells and delivery of performance measures and take on ad hoc work stream activity as required
- Proactive and reactive planning and allocation of work including quick and effective issuing of all emergency/high priority work within required timescales
- Provide effective and efficient planning of all work for the Wholesale Non Infra operational workforce, incorporating contractor processes.
- Liaise with Operations Control Centre and Operational Teams updating them on workload volumes and job progress.
- Ensure appointments are planned and communicated to customer and field staff within SLA’s.
- Manage quality planning meetings to drive improvements and optimisation of the plan, promoting and driving efficiencies.
- Proactively identify opportunities for continuous improvement and share best practice through successful problem solving, active participation in Comm cell
- Deliver an effective and efficient work schedule for all planned and reactive work. To make the best use of resource available and maintain productivity.
- Liaise and communicate with internal and external customers to achieve the completion of all work in a timely manner.
- Support ongoing liaison and building relationships with Operational Control centre, strategic planning teams and Wholesale operations teams and with all stakeholders, to achieve quality throughout the end to end process.
- Manage telemetry alarms and despatch to appropriate timescales.
- understand how we can drive performance against our Outcome Delivery Procure any materials/goods to enable an effective schedule to be delivered
- Ensure compliance with processes and procedures
- Achieve the teams agreed performance targets and ensure SLA’s are met.
- Computer keyboard skills
- Customer telephone contact skills
- Problem solving skills Desirable
- An understanding of eSCADA, NRSWA,
- Broad experience operational network
- Understanding of systems used to plan work is desirable SAP CLICK
- Good knowledge of the Traffic Management Act
- Awareness of company Health & Safety policies and procedures
- Experience in Scheduling role or similar
- Demonstrate excellent communication skills for regular interaction with Operational staff, Operational Control Centre, Customers and the Highway Agencies and other Regulators. Effectively plan and organise own work is essential.
- Effectively plan and allocate work to Operational resources within specific timescales to ensure effective utilisation of these resources is essential
- To be a self-motivated, flexible and enthusiastic team player with a positive can do attitude.
- Educated to GCSE or equivalent level.
- Water/ Waste BTEC or equivalent
- Full UK Driving Licence