|Job Title:||Tax Senior|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, London|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
Are you a Tax Senior looking to join a busy team within a growing business? This exciting opportunity could be the next step for you. Our client is looking for an experienced Tax Senior to join their growing team.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Responsible for a portfolio of tax cases.
- Preparation and submission of annual self-assessment tax returns and computations.
- Completion and submission of P11D and other sundry HMRC forms.
- Collection and maintenance of client information.
- Deal with client enquiries in relation to personal tax issues and liabilities.
- Assist with the day to day running of the tax department.
You will be:
- ATT qualified (or equivalent) or qualified by experience.
- Excellent up to date technical knowledge.
- Be fully aware and conversant with compliance standards.
- Organised and able to plan time effectively.
- Ability to build rapport quickly with clients.
- IT literate – proficient in MS Office 2010 (Excel, Word, Office, etc.)
The organisation offers good personal development and further study support.
Salary: negotiable DOE and qualifications.
We look forward to receiving your application.