|Job Title:||Technical Analyst - Wind Assessment|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our client is a leading Renewable Energy company based in the UK and looking to expand on their international presence.
They require a Wind Resource assessment analyst for their team based in Scotland.
- Quality control of wind resource/acoustic data prior to analysis
- Early/late phase and simple/complex wind resource assessments in all markets
- Early/late phase energy yield assessments in all markets
- Time series modelling of wind resource, for assessment of grid, and other, constraints
- Early/late phase and simple/complex acoustic assessments in all markets
- Technical support for Environmental Impact Assessments
- Technical input into turbine supply agreements
- Liaison with Measurement Services team
- Adhering to best practice for all of the above technical assessments
- Continuous improvement of technical process within the Technical team
- Developing relationships to maintain a high level of knowledge and competency
- Technical support for transactions and closing projects including management of technical due diligence and condition compliance.
- Wind resource assessment process
- Acoustics assessment process
- Energy yield and layout design process
- Knowledge of basic statistics
- Planning/development process for UK & other international markets
- R / Python and VBA
- Computer literacy esp. Microsoft Office & Excel
- Attention to detail
- Good report writing skills
- Good team player
- Statistics and numeracy
- UK Driving Licence required due to occasional UK/International travel
- Some experience of wind analysis, acoustic analysis, statistical analysis or project technical work within the wind industry
- Degree level qualification in Physics, Mathematics, Statistics, Engineering Science or related discipline or equivalent level of professional experience.
Please contact Sally Woods for further information