|Job Title:||Technical and Policy Analyst|
|Salary:||£23000.00 - £30000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Vildan Cifci|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Technical & Policy Analyst - Gloucester
Due to continuous success and growth our client is looking to recruit a Technical and Policy Analyst to join the Finance department. This role is a new position and has been developed to provide support to the Group Credit Manager due to the high growth stage of the business.
The main purpose for the role is to provide analytical capability, policy & project support. This will involve analysis of performance, compliance levels and/or business process changes demanded by projects.
Some of the Main duties include:
- Through research cultivate best practice and policy to support and optimise business processes
- To analyse data, identify trends and provide summary reports
- Provide project support to the Group Credit Manager and respective Team Leaders
- Engage with the Department and wider Customer Services to understand the impact of change on business processes
- Working with the teams, wider Customer Services and Group Credit Manager; assist with developing business focussed procedures and process maps to support new functionality/process change.
- Work with Team Leaders to identify potential improvements with risk analysis and implementation plans
- Develop and implement mechanisms that monitor and review adherence to policy and process
Experience & Person Specification:
- Energy industry experience
- High level of numeracy, accuracy, and statistical/data analysis
- Strong analytical skills with ability to analyse business processes and workflows
- Experience of conducting independent research and investigations
- Experience with quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Knowledge and understanding of business processes
- Ability to manage conflicting priorities
- Proven ability to build relationships with excellent communication skills
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload
- Thorough and methodical
- Confident and approachable
- Work effectively within a team and independently
This is a great opportunity to join a one of a kind company within the UK!! Please apply today if you feel you are a great match for the role.. Or call and ask for Vildan on 01202 888 986.
Salary: £23,000 - £30,000