|Job Title:||Technical Consultant (Operations & Maintenance) - Wind Energy|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client is one of the largest energy research institutes in Europe.
Their activities focus on offshore wind power plants and should lead to a reduction in cost of energy (CoE) and, related to this, an increased return on investment (ROI) for these offshore wind power plants.
As a Technical Consultant (O&M) you play a pivotal role in building bridges between customer needs and technical innovations.
As Technical Consultant (O&M) - Wind Energy, you:
- Advise clients on how to reduce the cost of energy by implementing company developed technical innovations and solutions in the field of O&M strategies
- Will analyse operational data of offshore wind farms in close collaboration with our clients, using the company developed O&M models and tools, in order to improve their O&M strategies
- Are in close contact with clients and the unit business developers, acquiring new projects to add value for clients
- Will contribute to the R&D projects in the field of O&M strategy development
- Will work in multidisciplinary project teams, where you will contribute by performing applied research and reporting the results, focused on meeting the needs of clients
- Consult and discuss with your colleagues (researchers) on detailed technical matters
- Co-operate with industrial partners and research institutes, both national and international;
- Will work with and help implement, company developed hardware and tools for monitoring wind turbine loads at low costs
As Technical Consultant (O&M) with you will experience there is ample room for personal development and professional growth, and feel that a variety of responsibilities will be part of your position.
You are a dynamic and enthusiastic person who is very much result oriented. You are an initiator and able to perform your work in an autonomous way, while keeping focus on both the co-operation and the results within your projects. You have experience in working with and for clients and that motivates you.
- An academic, technical degree, preferably in the area of mechanical engineering, applied mechanics or logistics
- Good analytical and advisory skills
- At least 3 years of working experience in the wind energy sector, that has allowed you to establish a relevant network
- Experience in developing tools using software programming language(s) like MATLAB, C#, Python
- Considerable experience with high level project management
- Sound commercial awareness and strong persistence
- Technical Consultant (Operations & Maintenance) - Wind Energy
- Performance modelling /analytics's