|Job Title:||Technical Director (Energy)|
|Salary:||£45000.00 - £50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Alex Carroll-Adams|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Technical Director (Energy)
£45 - £50k
An exciting and rare opportunity has arisen with one of the country's most entrepreneurial energy management and procurement consultancies.
They are currently searching for a Technical Director who has a proven track record of successfully managing teams with new connections experiences as well as leading energy efficiency projects.
- Manage new connections engaging with:
- Project management of associated new connections works.
- Liaising with suppliers, network agents, landlords and clients.
- Acting as the point of contact for trouble shooting regarding associated projects.
- Managing the new connections team.
- Manage energy efficiency projects:
- Act in a client facing capacity working with technical energy companies.
- Stay up to date with relevant energy technologies and advancements.
- Write technical reports and surveys for associated energy efficiency projects.
- You will also, as a Technical Director, engage with energy procurement, bureau works, power upgrades, compliance of ESOS and CRC as well as metering.
- Proven track record of successfully managing a team of energy professionals.
- Previous experience in working in a senior capacity focusing on managing energy projects and developing these offerings further.
- Relevant degree in Energy/Engineering.
- 6+ years' experience in the sector.
- A highly ambitions and motivated team player.
To discuss this role further, please get in contact with Alex Carroll-Adams at Allen & York.