|Job Title:||Technical Director - Energy and Climate Change|
|Location:||North East England,|
|Contact Name:||Jill Richmond|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
A Technical Director - Energy and Climate Change, is required to work within a growing Energy and Climate Change Team.
My client are a leading environmental and engineering consultancy, who have the experience and specialism to provide a professional and efficient working environment, but also have the capability to provide close personal attention and support to their employees.
The role will work closely with the Regional Director in delivering projects within the North of the UK, and projects throughout UK and internationally. You will coordinate technical teams to deliver EIA's and environmental reports for energy related projects. In addition you will manage and develop clients, expand the team, assist other Technical Directors and attend client meetings.
You will need:
- A relevant degree in an environmental or energy-related subject
- To be a Chartered member of a relevant professional institution
- Have a proven track record in the Energy sector at least ten years' experience
- Extensive knowledge of energy, environmental and climate change legislation
- Experience of representing clients at public meetings and planning inquiries
- A good understand of the UK planning system
If you would like to discuss this role further please do not hesitate to contact me on email@example.com or 01202 888 986.