|Job Title:||Technical Director of Planning Services|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
We are very pleased to be working closely with a leader in environmental consultancy, who provide a range of technical expertise to clients across the UK and globally. Due to a continually progressive work load and the success of the business, our client is now looking to bring on board a Technical Director to oversee the team currently delivering their Planning services for the business.
- Responsible for the technical quality and development of the Planning service for the business, including providing direction and support to the current team of consultants.
- Design and manage projects including site investigations. Assess the risks and liabilities associated with sites and development for a variety of purposes including pre-acquisition due diligence and insurance
- As a key member of the company you will be expected to play a proactive role in company performance and management and development of new business opportunities for strategic growth and development of the company
- Line management responsibilities to include timely completion of review meetings, annual appraisals, support in completion of individual CPD records, provide training, direction and support to the department as necessary, authorisation of annual leave and salary reviews for staff Responsibility for the HR recruitment plan for the department and to play a proactive part in the recruitment and selection of staff in liaison with the personnel department and the finance manager
- Liaise with clients and regulatory authorities during projects
- Undertake responsibility for project performance and control including research and development work.
- Degree in relevant subject area
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Member of RTPI desirable
- Previous experience of working with Quality Management Systems would be an advantage
- Member of CIWM desirable
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word and Excel
- Commitment to high standards
- Highly motivated
- Ability to prioritise workloads
- Driving licence
- Experienced in project management, budgeting & financial control
- Leadership and team building skills Motivate Others Line management ability
- Confident in dealing with clients