|Job Title:||Technical Director - Social, Economics and Policy|
|Salary:||£70,000 - £75,000|
|Contact Name:||Chris Saunby|
|Job Published:||3 months ago|
Circa £70,000 - £75,000
Do you have a head for numbers? Are you analytical and thorough? In addition to this do you care about the impact of economics in context of the social sphere?
If so our client is looking for you. Our client is an internationally renowned organisation that provides multidisciplinary consultancy in many different parts of the world for private and public sector.
About the Job
As a Technical Director you will provide sustainability consultancy, with particular reference to Socio-economic issues, to various sectors and clients, including:
• Low carbon economies
• Climate change
• Resource management
• Renewable energy
• Continue a pattern of growth within the Economics, Social and Policy team.
• Lead the team in analysis of socio-economic work, both internationally and across the UK
• Cultivate client relationships, manage projects and encourage and support project managers, specifically in checking finances and budgetary controls for EIA projects
• Compose and examine reports for clients
• Organise analysis and present to staff and clients
• Coordinate continued development of socio-economic skills within the team.
About the Job
It is essential that candidates have:
• Demonstrable proof of international and UK experience related to socio-economic assessment.
• Experience in utilising assessments of socio-economic impacts in formal planning processes, such as public enquiries also performing as an expert witness in these situations.
• Excellent academic record, including literacy and skills in both financial and analytical areas
• An understanding of World Bank/IFC and Equator Principle best practice for socio-economic assessments and been involved with developing new business opportunities
• Ability to work to achieve tight deadlines as part of a team
The role will be based in one of the major cities in the UK. It is a flexible arrangement of which office will be considered the office base.
Ideally candidates will have a familiarity in the delivery of socio-economic advice
Please get in touch with Chris Saunby on 01202 888 986
We look forward to hearing from you