|Job Title:||Technical Energy Manager (Industrial)|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £45000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Boudewijn Derkx|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Our client, a big player in the UK Energy Services market, is looking to recruit someone with good experience of conducting energy audits and delivering energy saving projects in industrial contexts. The successful candidate will join a growing team which offers customers a continuous performance improvement approach to utility savings, by identifying utility savings opportunities and progressing these through to successful completion. In cooperation with clients' operational and other technical staff, you will identify and develop energy reduction projects and deliver on energy management contracts. This role is home based, with extensive travel to sites across the country as required.
- A degree or equivalent in a scientific or technical discipline.
- Strong knowledge of and experience in industrial energy management.
- Extensive knowledge of industrial conversion processes, particularly as they relate to energy and utilities.
- Knowledge of the regulatory environment in which industrial customers are working (e.g. CCL, PPC, EUETS, CRC etc).
- Liaising with operational and other technical staff on customer sites and presenting business cases to senior-level decision makers within client organisations.
- Excellent communication and IT skills.