|Job Title:||Technical Sales Manager (HVAC)|
|Contact Name:||Scott Fergie|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client a leading HVAC products distributor in the MENA region looking to hire a Technical Sales Manager to be based in Riyadh KSA. This position will be responsible for establishing contacts with consultants, contractors, government institutions, end customers and getting Applied Business. He will provide technical back up, ensure timely accurate submission of the project quotes, make presentations, independently discuss and negotiate and effectively manage the project sales. He will also act as the interface between customer and higher management and ensure that customer requirements are met.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Attains yearly, quarterly and monthly sales target assigned by the National Sales Manager / Business Development Manager.
- Prepare and submits on time sales reports on a yearly, monthly & weekly basis or as required such as: sales forecasts, periodic reports, daily/monthly sales reports, sales losses & customer complaints.
- Establish market visibility of products and services on assigned market segments and/or named accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through; sales volume turnout, agreement renewals and referrals.
- Responsible for ensuring that proposals and any other information that is to be forwarded to potential customers are prepared accurately and submitted promptly.
- Active participation in Sales or Division meetings held by sharing issues and action plans on assigned market segment and/or named accounts.
- Timely submission of reports i.e.: sales forecast, periodic reports, sales losses, customer complaints, reports that maybe required related to the job.
- Exhibits and acquires good technical knowledge of the products and services offered by the company.
- Establishes good & professional relationship with existing & new clients in a form of sales volume turnout, agreement renewals and referrals.
- Ensures agreement compliance between the company and clients such as on time deliveries of goods, accuracy on issuance and timely collection of invoices, warranty services, etc.
Key Performance Measures
- Achieves assigned sales target during the particular year based on the determined gross margin.
- Keeps abreast on market changes & trends such as: technology upgrades, competitors marketing strategies, schemes & customer requirements.
- Develops New Business & Clients through different marketing strategies.
- Develops sales & marketing strategies to adhere the full competitiveness of products and services in the market.
- Consolidates sales reports of Sales Engineers and prepare report analysis for Divisional Presentations Meeting.
- Manages Sales Engineers to attain sales commitments and other sales issues that may/will be raised by sales team.
- Provides training and mentoring to Sales Engineers to enhance selling abilities and skills in achieving sales targets.
- Should have sound technical knowledge of the product.
- Strong local market knowledge, confident and extrovert personality should work independently and Resourceful.
- Assess each project's technical requirements and ensure all resources are delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
Repots to National Sales Manager and make good relation with all the company employees.
Make relationship with consultants, contractors, government institutions, end customers and vendors /partners.
At least Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent.
- Able to find creative and innovative methods to convince and persuade others(selling ability)
- Ambitious and hard worker
- Presentable and self-confident
- Persistent and challenging in order to achieve the goals
- Clever, able to react intelligently and spontaneously
- Strong persuasive communicator
- Strong Project Management Skills
- Flexible and ability to work under pressure
- Able to interact with all professionals
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal and written communication skills
- Able to motivate, influence staff at senior and junior levels
Key Functional Competencies
- Expertise in Technical Bid evaluation.
- Establishing and administering contracts for supply of applied materials.
- Expertise in resource planning, provisioning and tendering.
- Exemplary relationship management and communication skills.
- Astute Project Manager with competent cross functional and presentation skills
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.