|Job Title:||Technical Sales Manager (HVAC)|
|Contact Name:||Scott Fergie|
|Job Published:||9 months ago|
Our client a leading HVAC system distributor in the MENA region is looking to hire a Technical Sales Manager (Applied) to be based in Saudi Arabia. This position will be responsible for establishing contacts with consultants, contractors, government institutions, end customers and getting Applied business. He will provide technical back up, ensure timely accurate submission of the project quotes, make presentations, independently discuss and negotiate and effectively manage the project sales. He will also act as the interface between customer and designer and ensure that customer requirements are met.
- Responsible for the development and performance of all sales activities in assigned market, Staffs and directs a sales team and provides leadership towards the achievement of maximum profitability and growth in line with company vision and values. Establishes plans and strategies to expand the customer base in the marketing area and contributes to the development of training and educational programs for clients and Account Executives.
- Achieves assigned sales target during the particular year based on the determined gross margin.
- Demonstrates competencies in areas of Sales Management, Customer Relations, Selling & Presentation, and People Management.
- Keeps abreast on market changes & trends such as: technology upgrades, competitors marketing strategies, schemes & customer requirements.
- Develops New Business & Clients through different marketing strategies.
- Develops sales & marketing strategies to adhere the full competitiveness of products and services in the market.
- Creates and maintains professional and harmonious relationship with all Divisional Managers, Sales & Service Managers and other the company employees.
- Consolidates sales reports of Sales Engineers and prepare report analysis for Divisional Presentations Meeting.
- Manages Sales Engineers to attain sales commitments and other sales issues that may/will be raised by sales team.
- Provides training and mentoring to Sales Engineers to enhance selling abilities and skills in achieving sales targets.
- Exhibits good contract management skills.
- Should have sound technical knowledge of the product.
- Strong local market knowledge, confident and extrovert personality should work independently and Resourceful.
- Assess each project's technical requirements and ensure all resources are delivered in an efficient and timely manner.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities:
- Attains yearly, quarterly and monthly sales target assigned by the National Sales Manager / Business Development Manager.
- Prepare and submits on time sales reports on a yearly, monthly & weekly basis or as required such as: sales forecasts, periodic reports, daily/monthly sales reports, sales losses & customer complaints.
- Establish market visibility of products and services on assigned market segments and/or named accounts.
- Ensure customer satisfaction through; sales volume turnout, agreement renewals and referrals.
- Responsible for ensuring that proposals and any other information that is to be forwarded to potential customers are prepared accurately and submitted promptly.
- Active participation in Sales or Division meetings held by sharing issues and action plans on assigned market segment and/or named accounts.
- Practice professionalism, good behavior & conduct in dealings within the company employees.
- Exhibits and acquires good technical knowledge of the products and services offered by the company.
- Establishes good & professional relationship with existing & new clients in a form of sales volume turnout, agreement renewals and referrals.
- Ensures agreement compliance between the company and clients such as on time deliveries of goods, accuracy on issuance and timely collection of invoices, warranty services, etc.
- Timely submission of reports i.e.: sales forecast, periodic reports, sales losses, customer complaints, reports that maybe required related to the job.
- Should be self Motivated and focused on achieving results as directed by the management.
- Being able to lead a sales team by example to insure that the targets are achieved.
- Being able to solving problems on a timely basis and propagating a 'can do' approach.
Good communication skills, both in English & Arabic. Being able to communicate clearly, both internally and externally with excellent presentation skills, so that expectations and business goals are clearly understood.
At least a Degree Holder in Bachelor Degree in Mechanical Engineering or equivalent
This is just one of many jobs that ALLEN & YORK are currently recruiting across the Middle East & North Africa (MENA) region. ALLEN & YORK are the specialist recruiters for the Middle East sustainability sector and actively recruit in the UAE (predominantly Dubai & Abu Dhabi), Qatar, Oman, Kuwait, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Iraq, Jordan, Lebanon, Egypt and Morocco. Our international network of clients & candidates mean we have a demonstrable track record in recruiting high calibre professional staff across the world - get in touch to learn more.