|Job Title:||Technical Sales Manager - Wind Offshore and Onshore services|
|Salary:||£50000.00 - £60000.00 per annum + car + benefits|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||8 months ago|
Location: UK Wide can be home based
Our client is a medium sized service provider for wind power in the UK, responsible for the servicing of wind farm sites, both onshore & offshore around the world.
They currently have an exciting opportunity for a Technical Sales Manager to provide world class, professional project sales execution.
You would be responsible for liaising with a wide range of stakeholders both internally and externally.
- Initiation/drafting of tenders, assurance of proper technical and contractual handling, coordination of proposal development process
- Lead sales projects / negotiations through closing
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationship with customers on all levels and identify important stakeholders
- Managing and coordinating efforts of the sales team as well as associated partners in the Product Line
- Actively pursue business opportunities and sales leads, in a systematic and prioritised way
- Analysis of pre-sales activities by won and lost orders and drawing conclusions for Account Plans
- Collect / analyze market and competitive data and drawing appropriate conclusions for Account Plans or ad hoc project sales.
- Assess potential risks in coordination with resource delivery
- Extensive experience in project sales or development, preferably in the wind energy or power sector
- Experience of working on complex and long term project bids and relationship building
- Excellent Commercial and Contractual understanding
- Previous responsibility of complex projects in multi-cultural teams and professional customers
- Working experience in multi-lingual and cultural teams, preferably cross borders
- Project management experience is desirable
- Desirable is O&M services for the Wind Industry
Please contact Sally Woods for further information