|Job Title:||Technical Solutions Manager|
|Salary:||UAE Dirhams45000.00 - UAE Dirhams50000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Kristina Khusseyn|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
ALLEN & YORK are recruiting for a Technical Solutions Manager, Middle East Operations for a renewable energy company.
Our client requires a candidate (Western National) with Middle East experience.
- Work with Global Product Management and Technical Services leadership to ensure the understanding and provision of all technical details and materials relevant to company products being sold in the region.
- Work with Partner Management and others to support the development and competence of the partner network, to be able to fully engage technically and run successful sales cycles of company products.
- Ensure the support to all direct sales activities in the Middle East region, building personal relationships with all company strategic clients and partners.
- Oversee the build and development of the Middle East Technical Services team as per plans established on an on-going basis with the General Manager.
- Evaluate and interpret customer requirements and identify technical opportunities for products to satisfy these requirements.
- Provide/write functional descriptions and supply extended specifications as required to support direct and partner proposals.
- Maintain efficient communication with General Manager and internal team.
- Provide full management to the Technical Services team as it evolves.
- Build and manage internal and external working relationships.
- Provide technical support, training and expertise to Sales Executives, Partners and Field Services as required.
- Ensure in advance the availability of Technical Services capability to allow the smooth and successful completion of sales opportunities.
- Coordinate and engage with technical counterparts from customer and partner firms.
- Plan a coordinated approach and maintain a close liaison with clients' engineering representatives/technical partners throughout the sales process and into the implementation of the project.
- Ensure the technical coverage of all sales opportunities, including technical surveys and assessments and assist in the development and delivery of client proposals.
- Work with partners and Field Services to assess and determine all installation requirements are fully assessed during sales cycles.
- Work with partners and Field Services to ensure they are provided with full hand over information so as to ensure they can project manage each installation.
- Self-starter, with the ability to work in a team or independently, and with a flexible working approach.
- Attention to detail and actively manage full follow-through to project completion.
- Clear, efficient and correct communication abilities, verbally and written.
- Strong organizational and planning skills with proven ability to multi-task and meet strict deadlines.
- Highly developed MS Office skills including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and CAD.
- Understanding of working with CRM tools.
- At least 10 years technical background in power generation and/or HVAC is desirable.
- At least 3 years management experience in a fast moving international environment.
- Good understanding of clean energy marketplace.
- Strong understanding and knowledge of target markets in Middle East.
- Understanding of technical and commercial relationships.
- Ability to make technical presentations including full cost and ROI analysis.
- Experience in dealing with Consultants and Contractors.
- Educated to degree level with engineering qualifications is desirable, but appropriate experience at a higher engineering level is essential.
- Health & Safety understanding.
- UAE driving license
- Able to travel to territories as defined by the role.
Our client is offering a competitive salary plus benefits.
We look forward to receiving your application
For more information please contact Kristina Khusseyn on +971 4 446 9828
ALLEN & YORK is a leading sustainability recruitment consultancy across the Middle East.