|Job Title:||Tender Manager|
|Start Date:||1st July 2015|
|Contact Name:||Marina Moya Gutierrez|
|Job Published:||over 1 year ago|
With more than 2.500 employees, our client numbers among the leading manufacturers of wind turbines worldwide. They are a dynamic company operating in the booming wind energy sector which has set its aims high and depends on staff to implement these aims forcefully.
They are currently looking for a Tender Manager within their French Project Management department who is responsible for wind projects in France and Benelux. The position is based in the Paris area.
- Work closely together with the local Sales organisation as well as relevant functions within the Project Management and other departments throughout the stages of offering and contract negotiation with a focus on project execution topics such as scheduling, logistic studies, cost calculation, contractual interfaces, etc.
- Risk review along the internal Sales project review process (Sales Gate Process) and active transfer of risk mitigation measures to the customer contract negotiations
- Cost calculation for project execution related topics such as WTG installation, crane works, logistics and coordination of costs calculation for wind park infrastructure such as roads, foundations and electrical infrastructure
- Conducting site surveys to check conditions of accessibility in close coordination with the PM logistics department
- Conceptual planning and preparation of projects during the Sales phase in order to facilitate a smooth transfer into project operations
- Tendering and contract negotiation of infrastructure services for Turnkey Projects in close coordination with the local Turnkey Management team
- Representing the organization to the clients creating a good relationship with the client and delivering customer satisfaction
- Participation in customer contract negotiation
- Liaise with other departments like Engineering, Purchasing, Service and Legal during tendering phase.
Within their matrix organisation you will report hierarchically to the Head of PM France located also in Paris. Functionally to the Head of PM Tender Management in the company's headquarter.
- Technical background with a Bachelor's or Master's degree in engineering
- Several years of professional experience in comparable positions incl. full responsibility for multi-million EUR contracts with strong commercial and financial acumen
- Project management experience necessary (preferably in the wind energy sector and/or in turnkey construction projects)
- Strong interface thinking approach
- Excellent negotiation and communication skills
- Good knowledge of the local regulations and legal requirements regarding construction works and HS&E
- Ability to work in different business cultures
- Willingness to go on business trips within Germany, Benelux and potentially other regions
- Excellent English and French language skills are mandatory; good command over German language would be advantageous
If this applies to you and you are willing to pursue this excellent opportunity, please apply here or contact Marina Moya for further information.
We look forward to receiving your application.