|Job Title:||Town Planner|
|Salary:||£20000 - £30000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Our client is looking for motivated planner to join their expanding Planning and Development team based in their Cambridge office, you would be working on a wide variety projects, preparing and submitting planning applications, researching potential development sites and monitoring the production of Local Plans throughout the East Anglia region.
- Bachelor or Masters level degree in a relevant field and RTPI qualified (or on pathway)
- Ideally you will have at least 1 year experience in a similar role.
- Be able to demonstrate a wide range of technical knowledge and expertise in the field of Town planning
- Experience of dealing with planning applications and responding to planning policy documents.
- Stakeholder engagement and management experience, including the presentation of complex material in a manner that is engaging and suited to a varied audience.
- Excellent communication and analytical skills and able to handle complex stakeholder relationship issues.
- Self-motivated and ambitious for continued career development
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets throughout the UK and Ireland. If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!