|Job Title:||Town Planner|
|Contact Name:||Josh Marshall|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
ALLEN & YORK are pleased to be working on an exciting opportunity to progress your career in the planning industry and work on a wide range of projects. The candidate will assist the Partners and Associates of both the Planning and Architectural studios and develop your own client base. You will work in a fast paced environment often with strict deadlines so an ability to effectively manage your own workload and client expectations with limited supervision is expected.
Successful candidates will either be working towards or have a Masters in Town Planning with either public or private sector experience.
- Planning applications and appeals
- Site appraisals and feasibility assessments
- Planning strategies
- Development plan representations
- Comprehensive and confident client advice
- Ideally an RTPI accredited town planning qualification (2:1 or higher) (or working towards) and good A Level grades
- Ideally private sector but at least some public sector experience
- Excellent written, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Minimum 2 years' experience in a planning role essential
- Must already have or be working towards a Masters in Town Planning
- Already have or a willingness to work towards achieving chartered status with RTPI.
- The candidate should have a full driving licence and access to a vehicle is essential.
We look forward to receiving your application.
For more information contact; Josh Marshall 01202 888 986