|Job Title:||Town Planning Consultant - Essex|
|Salary:||£27000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Catherine Battson|
|Job Published:||11 months ago|
Inviting opportunity for a Town Planner on their APC route to MRTPI Chartered Status to join a highly successful multi-disciplinary team of professional planning consultants based in Essex, dedicated to the hunt for development and land-use solutions for a varied client base.
In joining the Practice, you would be at the forefront of development, covering a wide range of areas, including development control, landscape and design, and complex strategic planning, with a firm that has developed a reputation for problem solving and navigating proposals effectively through the planning process.
If you are a Town Planner who believes they can confidently deliver clients' aspirations in a timely and cost-efficient manner, this role offers the opportunity to develop professionally and progress consistently throughout your career, with a competitive salary, strong work-life balance and excellent range of benefits.
Initially assisting the Senior Planning Consultants with the following;
- Identifying the need for, implementing and ensuring adherence to Standard Operational Procedures.
- Obtaining and maintaining a current knowledge of the statutory planning framework at local, national, and strategic level.
- Research client development proposals with regard to the development plan and all other material considerations.
- Formulate, monitor and review appropriate applications and appeals under the planning and associated acts
- Monitor, review and make representations in respect of draft development plans.
- Appraise the current state of development projects and to advise clients accordingly.
- Attend committee meetings, appeal hearings & other public forums
- To exercise budgetary control over individual projects.
- 1 - 3 years' experience in a relevant planning position & APC registered
- Experience of Development Planning
- Current working knowledge of the UK Planning System
- Ability to assist with constructing draft plans and making representations
- Communicate effectively with clients, maintain client confidence & high standards of customer care
- Confident attending committee meetings and appeals
01202 888 986
We recruit across all Town Planning, Surveying, Architecture and Design markets both UK and Global.
If this opportunity does not tick every box, I am confident our team is working on something that does - give us a call today to discuss all of your options!