|Job Title:||Traffic & Highway Engineer|
|Location:||UK - England - South East England, Berkshire - Reading|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £35,000|
|Job Published:||about 2 months ago|
As a Traffic and Highway Engineer you will develop innovative and viable solutions, deliver work to tight deadlines, have a high standard of communication skills and be proactive when seeking and sharing knowledge.
• Working towards becoming a Chartered Engineer, Incorporated Engineer or TPP status.
• Use of AutoCAD, PDS, PDS sign, Auto Track Windes and Microdrainage.
• Site audit and conceptual access feasibility assessments.
• Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Preliminary and detailed design for traffic, highways and public realm schemes including horizontal and vertical alignments.
• Preparation of drawings for S278 Agreements.
Our client is offering a competitive basic salary plus benefits.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a company who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.