|Job Title:||Warehouse Logistics Lead- Wind Power and Renewables|
|Salary:||£35000.00 - £40000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Sally Woods|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Our Client is a world's market leaders in the Wind Power industry. They are currently experiencing significant growth and a key factor to our increasing success is their competent and professional employees.
They provide excellent opportunities for training and development within a dynamic and international organisation offering unique opportunities for its employees.
An exciting and new opportunity has arisen for a talented stores person to join their Wind Power division as a Warehouse Logistics Lead.
As the Warehouse Logistics Lead you will be managing logistics operations at theor Scotland based warehouse, in support of all Onshore Wind Power projects across the UK & Ireland.
- Implement a Strategic approach to managing central stock levels to minimise project lead times
- Support the movement of project spares and Materials
- Plan and management of stock levels at Livingston store, to maximise availability of critical emergency items as well as drive efficiency and minimise lead times.
- Management of SAP Stock, Stock Orders, Balances and all associated Stock Movements in and out of Livingston Store.
- Stock Control in SAP, conduct stock takes and management of obsolete/slow moving stock in line with audit requirements.
- Input to all Associated Stock Reporting
- Liase with Site Team to ensure transfer/disposal of stock and equipment at Site Demobilisation. Assessment of recycling/disposal potential.
- Central Logistics Store. Manage Storage of all parts and equipment in accordance with SAP Stock Management and complete all transactions relating to movement in and out of the facility
- Close collaboration with Projects Management to ensure awareness of changing product portfolio. Managing the Strategic Spares list in conjunction with PM and Commercial community
- With Project Management Function, assess Project Pipeline and future project stock requirements, including input to stock for new site set up.
- Management of Equipment held in Livingston store, ensuring callibration and reporting availability to sites
- Strategic Planning for function, continuous process improvement and identify opportunities to increase the scope of the logistics operations, in order to add value for the wider business
- EHS Management of Store Facility - Ensuring the warehouse and associated activities comply with all Health & Safety requirements and participating in internal & external audits as required
- Experience of working in a logistics environment (preferably management)
- Experience of working with a stock management system (SAP or similar)
- Full driving license (essential)/ Competent Fork Lift Operator
- Competent in all Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel & Outlook (essential)
- Technical/Product Knowledge of products