|Job Title:||Wastewater Modeller|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England|
|Salary:||£28,000 - £32,000|
|Job Published:||6 months ago|
Your overall role will be to work within a team to provide technical support on primarily wastewater projects to ensure accurate and efficient project delivery for internal and external clients. You will be part of one of our high performing well balanced teams, with the opportunity to contribute to other projects across our nationwide client base.
Providing network modelling support on wastewater projects as part of a project team. This includes:
• Wastewater Catchment Planning
• Integrated Catchment Planning
• Feasibility studies / options development.
• Asset performance assessments / reviews.
• Report preparation / drawings.
• Scheduling of work for sub-contractors and third party survey teams, and liaison during the projects.
• Developing and maintaining good client relationships at all levels.
• Assisting Technical Leads in the management / co-ordination of projects,
• Provide guidance to, and manage the work of Graduate and Technicians working on the same projects.
• Attending and contributing to project meetings internally and with clients.
• Raising the profile of the company by attending industry conferences.
• Undertaking own continuing professional development under guidance from Line Managers.
• Operating in accordance with the corporate health and safety, environmental and quality standards.
• Work may require travel in the UK to office and / or sites.
You will ideally hold a relevant degree, and be progressing towards professional membership of an applicable institution. You will have a broad understanding of water and waste water projects within the UK Water Industry and be experienced in the production of models for catchment planning studies.
You will be skilled in the use of InfoWorks CS software and have a working knowledge of ICM.
A full UK Driving Licence is advantageous.
You will have good presentation, written and verbal communication skills in English. You will have the ability to work on your own initiative on technical matters, and provide guidance to others within the team.
Good IT skills are paramount (in particular MS Office), as well as the ability to pick up new, client specific software. This role is client facing, so professionalism and excellent communication skills are a must. You must be flexible – able to work alone and as part of a team.
On joining you will have online access to our range of voluntary and flexible benefits including the WorkSave Pension Plan, plus access to the Corporate Discounts shopping portal and the Employee Assistance Programme. All in addition to the satisfaction of helping make our world work better.