|Job Title:||Water Expert|
|Salary:||£45000 - £75000 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Paul Gosling|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Our Client is a leading Management Consultancy with an active global practice working into the Energy and Utilities sector.
They are now seeking to build their UK based Water and Wastewater capabilities with the recruitment of a number of Water Experts.
The right candidate will be able to demonstrate a full and comprehensive understanding of the UK water sector with expertise and knowledge of the following:
- The relevant economic, environmental and technical regulatory framework.
- Asset management policy and strategy development.
- Full life cycle understanding of the water sector from abstraction through to supply.
- Business process improvement and transformation / change management
- Relevant frameworks for performance management and risk assessment / management
You will need to have a demonstrable track record in providing consultancy services with exceptional communication and project management skills.
You will be given significant amounts of authority so need to be a self-starter with the ability to work ideas through from concept to delivery.