|Job Title:||Water Team Leader|
|Salary:||£30000.00 - £35000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Thomas Collins|
|Job Published:||10 months ago|
Water Team Leader West Midlands
Salary - £30-35,000 per annum + 10% bonus
Our client are a multi utility company who provide design build and connections services predominantly in the construction sector. They are currently looking to add a Team Leader in their Water team with multi utility experience.
Manage and motivate multi-disciplined teams in ensuring all work is carried out to the highest standard ensuring quality, safety, cost and delivery.
- Ensure that all work is completed in a safe, economical and efficient manner.
- Develop good relationships with all customers, Site Agents, Project Managers and Team Leaders.
- Resource Planning.
- Conduct regular site surveys/audits and inspections.
- Provide site support for customer enquiries and assist with the successful resolution of complaints.
- Ensure that safe working practices are maintained at all times.
- Carry out regular safety audits.
- Monthly Tool Box Talks.
- To be flexible and work safely and efficiently on clients'/asset distribution systems.
- Review work packs.
- Ensure the job has been pre-vetted including risk assessment and liaison with land owners.
- As-laid drawings are accurate and returned to Cad within five working days.
- Ensure good communication is maintained with the Ops teams.
- Excellent customer service principles. Provide guidance to employees.
- Review work and evaluate performance.
- Ensure compliance with all company safety rules and procedures.
- Craft Qualification, Apprenticeship or equivalent
- NVQ Level 3 Supervisory
- Minimum 2 years Supervisory experience
- Previous man-management experience
- NVQ Level 3 in Water Networks
- Site Safety Training
- Strong communication skills and ability to build strong relationships.
- Strong team player
- Excellent organisation skills