- Register Your CV
- Sustainability Jobs
Top Tips - Time to Look at a New Job!
There are many factors that affect a decision to change jobs.
If you are thinking it is the right time for you, then you need to ask yourself the following questions:
- What do you enjoy about your present job?
- What don’t you enjoy?
- What do you feel is missing?
- What have you enjoyed about any previous roles you have done?
- What is the ideal situation for you?
- How will you know when you have achieved it?
- What obstacles are in your way?
As well as looking at personal reasons you need to then look at other indicators such as:
- Financial: Are salary and benefits in line with industry trends and averages?
- Attitude: Does corporate company culture match your personality?
- Career: Are there opportunities to advance at your desired pace?
- Environment: Is the daily workplace a happy and satisfying one?
- Dedication: Are immediate superiors inspirational and dedicated to helping achieve?
Remember if you do decide that this is the right time for you to change jobs, make sure you find the right position before handing your notice in!
If you feel it’s the right time to change jobs then why not speak to one of Allen & York’s experienced Recruitment Consultants now and let them help you find the right job!