The 2018 edie Sustainability Leaders Award is now open for entries. With a presigious judging panel, including experts from Forum for the Future, ICRS and WRAP, the stage is set for a hotly fought competition.
The awards recognise the individual achievements of oustanding people, initiatives and products that are helping to deliver excellence within the sustainability industry and green economy.
Here are the 15 categories:
- Sustainability Leader (Person)
- Sustainable Business of the Year
- Employee Engagement & Behaviour Change
- Sustainable Supply Chains
- Sustainability Reporting
- Sustainability Product Innovation
- Energy Management
- Water Management
- Carbon Management
- Waste & Resource Management
- Energy Institute Energy Manager of the Year
- Sustainable Building of the Year
- Sustainability CSR Manager of the Year
- Consultancy of the Year
- CSR, Charity & Community Initiative
Final entry deadline is Tuesday 12 September. And the Awards will take place on the night of 24 January 2018 at the London Hilton on Park Lane.
Previous winners include: Simply Sustainable (SME Consultancy of the Year), Costa Coffee (Energy Management), James Thornton of ClientEarth (Sustainability Leader) and Interface (Sustainable Business of the Year).
Sustainability Leaders Interviews - giving a great insight into the range of career paths that are available with sustainability.