Join us on 16th November for the London Hub of Women in Sustainability, the network for women creating positive change for a sustainable future.
At a Women in Sustainability network event, you get to work on what you need in order to flourish in your career, creating a sustainable world and meeting some incredible women in the process.
The topic for discussion is 'How to Grow Your Green Career' and confirmed contributors for the panel are:
- Katie Pereira, Team Leader for Sustainability Recruitment, ALLEN & YORK
- Maureen Bray, International Consultancy Manager, Schneider Electric
- Gabriella Sethi, Head of OVO Foundation & CSR, OVO Energy
- Rhian Sherrington, Executive & Career Coach, award winning Author, Founder, WINS
The focus will be on that move from middle management into senior levels, but expect the discussion to be of interest to all 'women in sustainability'.
If you would like to find out more and register to attend, visit the Women in Sustainability website.
- Topic: How to Grow Your Green Career
- Date: 16th November
- Time: 8.30 to 10.30am
- Venue: Schneider Electric, 80 Victoria Street, Westminster, SW1E 5JL