1st line support
North West London
£25,000 - £30,000
ALLEN & YORK are partnering with an established company in the Waste sector who are looking to expand their IT team requiring a support engineer on the 1st line.
You will be the first point of contact for support of 300 users across 3 sites delivering both over the phone and f2f troubleshooting of various Microsoft based systems.
- 1st line support exposure, dealing with user issues and escalating issues to senior team members where needed
- Exposure to the Microsoft stack including - Server, Exchange, AD, O365, Desktop, Microsoft RDS, VMware ESX Server/VSphere
- Citrix XenApp/Xendesktop
- TCP/IP, DNS
- An Understanding of anti-virus products and technologies
- Work with network infrastructure appliances such as routers, switches and wireless network points
- Any exposure to Scripting (Powershell), Azure or AWS cloud platforms, Linux and iOS applications would be an advantage
Based out of their Willesden site, this role will offer the opportunity to progress through the ranks eventually targeting the role of IT manager as current positions move into a more strategic focus.
Not one to miss out on and with interviews happening later this week, get in touch for more info by calling me on (0)1202 888 986 Ext:214.