We are engaged with an award winning FinTech startup company based in London. Due to business growth are seeking to appoint Account Managers to join their ever-growing team. The business offers flexible credit to SMEs across the UK and Europe, providing businesses the opportunity which previously may not have been available to them.
The role of Account Manager is to drive the business offering/product within a portfolio of customers. You will be responsible for managing key customer relationships within the business, nurturing, supporting and retaining customers.
The Account Managers are seen as the public face of the business, the dedicated point of contact for customers throughout their journey. The relationship commences from the moment a customer is on boarded all the way up to renewal.
- Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships, helping businesses achieve their goals
- Proactively guiding customers through the company process and ensuring expectations are exceeded, effectively addressing customer concerns and issues
- Liaise with various teams in a timely manner to achieve the best outcome for your customers
- Provide insight and customer feedback to other business areas to help drive a better customer experience
- Drive change throughout the business through structured feedback, ensuring customers with the best possible experience across all aspects of the business
Requirements for the role:
- Commercial acumen
- Experience within financial services is advantageous, not necessary
- Strong communication & listening skills with an excellent telephone manner and a passion for delighting customers
- Exceptional time-management and multitasking skills
- Good experience in explaining complex products and services to consumers
- Proven customer relationship management experience
- Be proactive, motivated, and metrics-driven
- The ability to "think outside the box" to make suggestions that will help us improve our products, systems and processes
- An ambitious and entrepreneurial spirit, thriving in a dynamic, team-oriented environment
If you feel you have the right skills and experience relevant to the role than please apply today or contact Vildan on 01202 888 986.