Our client is a dynamic and vibrant consultancy, specializing in the energy and communications industry, they work with corporate businesses and purchasing associations from across the UK.
This consultancy is looking for an experienced Account Manager to ensure all clients assigned to him/her receive the highest level of support when dealing with their utilities.
The person employed in this role should be extremely well organized, have immaculate attention to detail, be numerate, Microsoft Office proficient, proactive, energetic, confident, independent and able to work as a part of the team. They should be able to manage their workload and tasks efficiently without the need to be micro managed.
It would be a preference if they have experience in the energy consultancy sector and/ or working for the energy supplier, but full training will be provided for a successful candidate.
- Preparing the clients account for the tender and identifying the best strategy for pricing, i.e. group bargaining, various durations, flex/fixed option, best suppliers to approach
- Liaising with suppliers to ensure efficient and competitive pricing
- Analysing all received offers and preparing a clear and comprehensive analysis for the client
- Managing communication with client and suppliers to ensure smooth transition and correct account set up
- Managing all questions and queries on clients' behalf to ensure prompt and satisfactory resolution
- Create account plans for key accounts and identify ways to add value to their portfolio whilst following Company's cross sell strategy
- Support the growth & development of the team, including training team members
What we're looking for:
- Confidence, perseverance and commitment
- Ambition a good sense of humour and the ability to adjust to different circumstances fast
- Good team player but able to work independently