This is an exciting opportunity for a talented Graduate Acoustic Consultant to be based within my client's Warrington team. If this is you, then read on….
You'll be joining a company that puts people right at the heart of its offer to clients. They are part of the leading global design and consultancy firm employing 28,000 people and generating more than €3 billion in revenue every year. Our focus is on bringing together passionate, talented people in high-performing teams to help clients navigate the increasingly complex challenges in the built and natural world.
Their Environment team is involved in some of the UK's most complex and stimulating projects that are both diverse and technically demanding. They are a highly motivated and skilled team supporting some of the largest projects in the UK, and are currently looking for a talented individual to join their acoustic team to support project delivery.
If you're wishing to embark on a career path with real prospects and are keen to achieve your full career potential, read on.
With my client, you have a platform to drive your career, explore your capabilities turning your ambition into reality. On-going professional development and coaching means that you will always have the opportunity to participate in programmes designed to help you grow your skill sets and take your career to new heights.
They have a two year development programme for our Graduates, during which time many work towards various accreditation routes which you will be fully supported with.
They offer a dynamic challenging job with international focus in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package reflecting the seniority of the role. You will have a great deal of responsibility with endless opportunity for impact and freedom for initiatives. Given the international spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours is important.
Reporting to the teams Technical Director and under the guidance of the Senior Staff you will take on a key support role within the team, providing project support for onsite monitoring, as well as office based tasks including 3D modelling and reporting.
You will assist the senior members of the acoustics team on a project basis to meet budgetary, quality and timeframe targets.
* Undertake acoustic assessments supported by senior members of the team;
* Undertake acoustic and other environmental monitoring surveys across the UK as directed by senior team members;
* Data analysis, manipulation and interpretation to support in the preparation of technical reports;
* 3D Modelling using proprietary acoustic modelling software;
* Assisting with the preparation of acoustic proposals, bids and marketing material;
* Being familiar with, and compliant with, relevant H & S regulations and promoting a culture of awareness within the team; and,
* Performing other duties and responsibilities as required from time to time by your manager.
Qualifications / Experience:
* A BSc degree (or similar) with a science, mathematics, environmental or acoustic focus/content;
* High level of proficiency in using the Microsoft Office suite, particularly Word and Excel;
* Good English language communication and written skills;
* Good Mathematics skills;
* Highly motivated and committed;
* Good team player with excellent time management skills;
* Must be eligible to work in the UK and have all required VISAs; and,
* A full UK driving license
They are looking to fill the role with the right person and as such are willing to consider applications from keen Graduates straight out of University to candidates currently working within the Environmental Acoustics Field looking for a new challenge. As such experience of working in the acoustics field would be advantageous as would knowledge of noise mapping software(s), however, these are not essential requirements.
We offer a dynamic challenging job in a pleasant working climate, attention to education and a competitive remuneration package. Given the national spread of the business a certain level of flexibility in working hours and location is important. However, your base office would be Warrington.
We offer a fantastic working environment where you own your destiny and will be encouraged to forge a successful career. In addition, we offer some excellent benefits, such as:
Highly competitive salary
Annual Leave, with option to purchase additional days
Annual Professional Institution Subscription Paid
Tax Free Season Ticket Loan (Travel)
Flexible Benefits Scheme, including Cycle to Work and Childcare Vouchers
Enhanced Maternity and Paternity Leave
Opportunities like this are rare, if you're interested then please do get in touch at your earliest convenience.