Acoustic Consultants All levels- Environmental Acoustics
Would you like to work for one of the largest and most diverse providers of technical and management services. My client are looking for a number of experienced Acoustics Consultants at all levels within their Acoustics group. The successful candidates will become part of a respected and ambitious company with excellent career prospects and international opportunities
As an Acoustic consultant you will predominately work on environmental acoustics projects (infrastructure, commercial/industrial, renewable energy, etc.) but there are also opportunities for involvement in buildings acoustics projects.
Responsibilities will include:
- Briefing, planning, delivery and technical quality of acoustics assessments
- Provide advice direct to external clients and internal clients.
- First degree in relevant subject (2.1 Hons minimum), Second degree in a relevant subject
- Experience of bidding/tendering for internal and external opportunities and strong commercial awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communications and presentation skills
- Ability to influence engineers to arrive at sustainable solutions
- Ability to work effectively in teams to tight deadlines and budgets
- Ability to coordinate and manage geographically dispersed teams
- Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence when interacting with others
- Engagement and negotiation with statutory agencies
- Highly developed report writing skills, and excellent communication skills
- Experience in building acoustics to enable involvement in this business stream.
- Experience at presenting evidence at Public Inquiry or similar formal hearings
If you gain a job offer you will be asked to complete a Baseline Personnel Security Standard Pre-Employment check and will be required to undergo various checks including: Identity, Right to Work; Employment/Education History and Criminal Record.
If you are unable to meet this and any associated criteria, then your employment may be delayed or rejected.
I look forward to receiving your application shortly or call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 for an informal discussion.