CONTRACT OPPORTUNITY IN BELFAST!
DO YOU WANT TO BE PART OF A LEADING GLOBAL ORGANISATION? THIS IS YOUR OPPORTUNITY!
- Based at Belfast
- Monday-Friday 8 hours per day office based role
You will supporting the site managers and other departments on site with all administrative tasks and more.
Some of your responsabilities are:
- Collect, check and process work orders and third party timesheets between site, PSE and subcontractors
- Arrange travel for technicians, visitors, site personnel and management
- Document controlling and classification of QA checklists, hand over documentation, progress report
- Organize meetings and take minutes
- Comply with on site EHS rules and actively join the Zero Harm culture by participating toolbox talks, safety campaigns and assist the EHS team in reporting
- Maintain registry for sites such as hotel, fuel, site car, Krima, training, etc.
- Ensure completeness and compliance of certificates maintenance for technicians on site and customers database
Candidates should have a strong administrative background.
Communication skills - advanced
Organizational knowledge - advanced
Knowledge and interest in industry (wind turbine industry, construction projects) - basic
Safety awareness - advanced
Analysis / Statistics - advanced
Business Administration - expert
Does the job description match your skills set? send your CV across or contact us for more information!