|Job Title:||Air Leakage Testing Engineer|
|Location:||South East England, England|
|Salary:||£22000.00 - £27000.00 per annum|
|Contact Name:||Tom Herbert|
|Job Published:||about 1 year ago|
Allen & York are working on behalf of a leading national energy consultancy, who are looking to expand their existing Air Testing team. This is a home-based role, with travel across their national network of projects. The team works on bespoke, one off projects, all the way through to major housing developments with national developers.
We are looking for an individual with a client lead approach, and someone who will strive to provide them with a quality testing service, as per the requirements of Part L and F of the Building Regulations.
Your key responsibility will be testing new buildings, and you will have access to industry leading equipment and reporting software.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Carrying out airtightness tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part L, and the client's specified standards
- Conducting ventilation performance tests in accordance with Building Regulations Part F
- Completing consultancy services as required
- Working closely with others on site and following site specific guidelines
- Analysing results and reporting back to head office as needed
- Preparing all the necessary reports for the line manager
- Presenting findings to clients
- Maintaining your equipment, van and tools to a necessary standard
- Reporting any faults/ repairs requirements to the line manager
- Excellent diagnostic skills (investigative, problem identification and solution)
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- The ability to work without supervision
- The ability to balance thoroughness with commercial demands
- High commercial awareness including the ability to identify potential areas for new projects
- A clear and confident manner communicating, both verbally and in writing
- A highly developed and creative approach to problem-solving
- Ability to liaise with other from different backgrounds
- A clean license is desirable
- CSCS cardholder
This is an excellent chance to join one of the UK's leading teams in this market. This role is immediately available and we are looking to speak to candidates as soon as possible. Contact Tom Herbert on 01202 888986.