Air Quality Associate / Associate Director
Cardiff or London
We have a fantastic opportunity for an Air Quality Associate / Associate Director to join our Client, a large multidisciplinary environment consultancy, with the opportunity to develop your career prospects.
With an excellent range of experience and knowledge, the successful candidate will undertake assessments for large new developments / settlements in the UK, as well as modelling of emissions from industrial plants both in the UK and overseas.
- Leading on AQ business development activities.
- Providing technical direction and advice to the team on Air Quality related project inputs.
- Checking and reviewing complex data and summarise and present the key issues in a clear and concise way understandable to non-specialists.
- Creating specifications, preparation and coordination of fee proposals for environmental work.
- Ideally be RICS, RIBA or APM qualified or working towards this.
- Quantity Surveying, Building Surveying, Project Management or Architectural degree accredited by the RICS, APM or RIBA.
- A minimum of 3 years work experience within the industry as a Project Manager.
If you are interested or would like more information about the role, then please contact Barrie Dempster on firstname.lastname@example.org or on 01202 888 986.