Air Quality Consultant
An exciting opportunity for an Air Quality Consultant seeking to progress towards a team leader has arisen. You would be expected to lead or contribute to a wide range of development projects which will include taking responsibility for financial performance and commercial management. This is a position in which you can lead and grow the team. For more information, please call Barrie Dempster on 01202 888986 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The position will involve input and management of projects across the UK. A key element of the role will be to work with the Air Quality Associate to manage the incoming work stream.
Ideally you will already have at least seven years of proven experience in environmental air quality and odour consultancy. The role will provide an opportunity for an individual to demonstrate a broad range of skills by undertaking specialist technical work, whilst working as part of an integrated, progressive environmental team.
- Excellent communicator, both written and oral, with the ability to adapt communication style to suit different circumstances
- Proactive approach with drive, positivity and enthusiasm and a strong desire to succeed
- Ability to prioritise team workloads and manage resources to ensure efficient delivery of projects.
- Highly self-organised and able to deliver own and facilitate others, to deliver projects to time, quality and cost constraints
- Commercially astute with strong and effective influencing and negotiating skills, as well as a proven ability to develop and maintain client relationships
- Has the skills and personality to build and develop high-performing teams in an environment that encourages individuals to fulfil their potential
- Keen to keep learning to improve own breadth of knowledge and technical expertise
Ideally you will be a graduate in an air quality related discipline or equivalent. Full membership of the Institute of Air Quality Management is required and Chartered Scientist or Chartered Environmentalist status is highly desirable.
You will be able to demonstrate good experience and working knowledge of the following areas of work:
- The EIA process
- Working with design teams, architects, clients and end users
- Project management
- A good understanding of the planning process
- The standards and guidelines that govern our industry
- Experience of using air quality modelling packages such as ADMS-Roads, AERMOD and ADMS 5 are essential
- Experience of undertaking specific odour assessments, including monitoring and modelling
- Experience and proficiency in using GIS and AutoCAD packages would be advantageous
- Experience of air quality and odour monitoring
- Willingness to travel and a full driving license are essential to the role
This is a great chance to join a growing team with ambitions of leading the way on Air Quality Consultants. For more information, please call Barrie Dempster on 01202 888986 or email email@example.com
I look forward to receiving your applications