Allen & York are pleased to be working with an independent technical services consultancy, who are looking to develop an in house Air Quality team to service their clients across the UK. This is a brand new role developing a new service line to the business, utilising an existing network and client base.
This role would be ideal for an Air Quality specialist who is currently working with a large, multidiscipline consultancy group, who is looking for more autonomy and the opportunity to take on further responsibility.
The ideal candidate will hold at least 10 years of experience in the Air Quality consultancy market, and will be confident leading projects, liaising with clients and stakeholders and in time, managing a small team of more junior consultants.
- Completing air quality assessments and projects from start to finish
- Modelling using ADMS, GIS and other software
- Site visits
- Meetings with engineers, clients and stakeholders
- Supporting the continued growth of the team and business
The core work of this new business line will comprise of:
- Air Quality Assessments in support of planning applications
- Air Quality Assessments in support of Environmental Permit applications
- Dispersion Modelling Assessments
- Odour Assessments
- Bioaerosol Risk Assessments
- Air quality monitoring
- Complaint investigation
- Dust Assessments
This is a fantastic opportunity for a consultant currently operating within a large team, to branch out into a new team with an existing client base with dependable repeat business. There are currently two office locations in the UK, however the location of this new role is flexible.
Contact Tom Herbert at Allen & York for more information - email@example.com