|Job Title:||Anaerobic Digestion & Plant Operations Manager|
|Contact Name:||Charles Cocklin|
|Job Published:||almost 2 years ago|
Anaerobic Digestion & Waste Production Operations Manager
A renowned client, who is at the forefront of the waste management sector, has given us a unique opportunity to find an experienced individual to fill the position of Anaerobic Digestion Operation Manager and join their dynamic and focused team. You must uphold the company expectations to promote and deliver sustainable waste management solutions.
Scope of Role & Responsibilities:
· Ensure that the health and safety of all members of staff apply within the company guidelines and legislation.
· Ensure process requirements are achieved safely.
· Provide management/leadership support to all members of the team.
· Deliver KPI targets against contract and business objectives.
· Develop and maintain a work culture that enhances employee productivity.
· Be sure to identify areas within your realm to reduced cost and increase profit.
· Be prepared to deliver programmes of continuous improvement.
· Compliance with the performance monitoring plan.
· Always follow procedures and best practice to ensure audit compliance and ISO accreditations are achieved.
· Educated in and engineering/scientific discipline.
· Relevant business qualification at NVQ level 4 or above.
· NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent safety qualification.
· Six Sigma: Green Belt or above.
Experience & Knowledge:
· Must have at least 3 years in the Process Industry, in an operational management role.
· 3 years management of environmental and Health and Safety aspects of a Process Operation.
· Experience in the field of Anaerobic Digestion processes.
· You must understand the relevant industry, transport and health & safety legislation.
· Must be confident in managing people, and be able to deal with conflict if/when it arises.
· Can influence, lead and persuade others.
· Can deal with conflict and negotiate desired outcomes.
· Excellent written, verbal and numeric communication and comfortable with using business computer software.
· A self-organiser and effective time manager.
· Full UK driving licence.
· Able to travel throughout for the UK for business purposes.
· Results and people orientated.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Charles Cocklin at Allen & York Ltd on 01202 888986.