Our client, an award-winning Consultancy and advisory in the environmental, infrastructure and construction sectors, have an opportunity for an skilled Architect / Architectural Technician in the Defence team to join their team in the South West of England.
The successful candidate's main focus will be to support a wide range of their design projects, from creating masterplans and site plans through to detailing and designing buildings.
- Continue to learn on the job, mentored by our Associate, using a range of relevant tools including CAD (both 2D and 3D), graphics packages, desk top publishing, spreadsheets and hand drawn information.
- Supporting your team as required, which includes Town Planners, Ecologists and Project Managers.
Experience / Skills:
- Experience in the Defence Sector and/or knowledge of Revit to BIM level 2 will be beneficial to the role.
- Positive attitude and willingness to work hard.
- Enthusiastic and committed to help our Client deliver complex and interesting projects, employing a variety of drawing and modelling skills.
- Recently registered as an Architect or Architectural Technician with 3-5 years working experience.
- Confident in using computers.
- Excellent communication skills.
We look forward to receiving your application. For further information, then please contact Vicky Kendrick at ALLEN & YORK LTD on 01202 888986.