Area Manager - Compliance
Allen & York are pleased to be working with a global consulting organisation who are seeking to appoint an Area Manager for the Fire, Health and Safety team. The company are a market leader in the inspection and verification space and are well known for the work they do. In addition to this they are a recognised top employer and are committed to support CPD and IPD.
In this role, you will be responsible for a team of 20 people, ensuring they are achieving and being successful. You will also work closely with clients and be a point of escalation for any issues or concerns.
This is an opportunity to work with a market leading organisation who service a large group of blue chip organisations across the UK.
- Role model against company culture and behaviours - embed this into your team
- Champion continuous improvement
- Create innovative solutions to issues with inspection and reporting
- Responsibility for team P+L, working in conjunction with the head of discipline
- Work with multiple stakeholders to ensure that work is being completed on time and to a high standard
- Responsibility for service provision across your area
- Assign contracts and project work to senior consultants to manage
- Promote the detection of talent and enhance career opportunities
- Be a primary point of contact for clients
- Preparation of quotation, tender, proposal and invoice documents
- Work very closely with a centralised planning team to manage workload
- Educated to degree level of equivalent
- Relevant H&S qualifications or knowledge of the compliance sector
- Experience managing remote teams
- Work alongside planning and resource departments
If you are interested in this opportunity, then please do not hesitate to get in touch. Call Jack Cornick on 01202 888986 ext 291 or apply below and I will contact you directly.