ASBESTOS ANALYST SURVEYOR
Working for a leading Environmental consultancy you will undertake four-stage clearances, personal, background, reassurance, perimeter, leak and static air monitoring and the delivery of reports to clients.
- Produce and Compile air quality assessing reports, ensuring they are delivered promptly to the client.
- Undertaking personal air monitoring on a minimum of 10.
- Responsible for the undertaking of the various types of air monitoring.
- Ensure all associated paperwork is completed, checked and given to the associated office in a timely manner
- Maintain impartiality, integrity and independence throughout
- Effectively communicating with Line/Operations Manager
- Communicating with clients (where appropriate)
- Attend target and review meetings as required
- You will be communicating effectively between the other members to the Asbestos Team and Operations Managers
- Assessment of work performed in terms of risk management and to ensure working practices and operations are safe and in line at all times with the Asbestos Quality Manual and company IMS
- Ensure that all the necessary quality records are completed and made available for regular internal review by a member of the Quality or Management team. This includes all contract review documents, equipment registers and job files.
- Develop and nurture client relationships, handling of enquiries and assist with the production of tenders
- Proactively promoting all areas of the clients business to our existing and future client base including identifying cross selling opportunities for the wider business.
- BOHS P403 and P404 and meet the minimum experience requirements for the testing being conducted and undergo a satisfactory authorisation audit.
- High level interpersonal skills.
- Full clean driving licence.
- IT Literate.
I look forward to receiving your application shortly, or Please call Zoe Payne on 01202 888 986 Ext 202 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.