Asbestos Analysts- West Midlands
Are you one of the best Asbestos professionals?... If so you will want to read on..
Our Environmental Safety Consultants are one-stop solutions for Health and Safety and Asbestos Services, including Asbestos Surveys, Asbestos Analysis, Building Surveying, Health and Safety, Environmental Monitoring, Asbestos Monitoring, Asbestos Training and Water Hygiene and Legionella.
Whichever service their clients require they have expertise and resources to meet their client precise needs. They pride themselves in their independence, expertise and professionalism and ability to offer sound proportionate advice.
Key job aspects include:-
- Understanding and interpretation of instructions.
- Ensure agreed standards of quality are maintained.
- Good time keeper.
- Represent the company in a professional manner and develop a good working relationship with their clients.
- Promote good work ethics within the company.
- Proactively communicate with line managers in order to prevent problems that may arise on site during work activities.
- Conduct your work in a timely manner in order to meet client requirements.
- Develop your professional skills by attending training courses including monthly tool box talks to ensure personal job skills keep pace with technical developments.
- Cooperate with the quality manager in order to meet QC requirements including site audits.
- Help and support trainee analysts/surveyors.
- Current UK full driving licence
Key Skills & Knowledge
- Good communication skills and ability to talk to customers.
- Good understanding of HSG247, HSG264 terminology and the LCA.
- Experience in surveying techniques in all types of buildings and in depth knowledge of asbestos containing materials and where they can be found.
- Experience and knowledge of air monitoring, clearance testing, visual inspections and asbestos removal management.
- Experience in conducting water hygiene risk assessments.
- An appreciation to the importance of consultancy and understanding of QC management systems
- Familiar with water sampling procedures
- Asbestos surveyor/analyst/bulk analysis
- Experience in project management of asbestos surveying or air sampling work.
- Experience in asbestos management and removal.
- P401, P402, P403, P404, Certificates.
- L8 city & Guilds or equivalent/ water regulations
- Control of Legionella
Added Bonus if you have it:
- CoCA (Asbestos).
- Health & Safety qualifications.
- Project management experience.
I look forward to hearing from you soon, or please call Zoe Payne 01202 888 986 Ext 202.