An experienced Asset Intelligence Manager is required by our water industry client within their water and wastewater division, based in the South of England.
Responsibilities and tasks include:
- You will lead the review of their asset management policy and strategy, ensuring efficiency and best practice, whilst having responsibility for the asset risk management framework and standards.
- Managing various reports and models used for forecasting and defining business needs to support ageing asset strategies and maximising asset intelligence.
- Outline and define core asset systems i.e. GIS
- Lead and develop a team to support and aid their professional development
Skills & attributes:
- Science, Engineering or numerical biased based degree
- Managed business processes, data and systems
- Experienced in asset and risk management
- Managing resources to meet team deadlines and output.
- Previous team management and experience of leading others i.e. delegation, mentoring skills.
- Confident communication skills, good literacy and numeracy capabilities.
- MS Office and understanding and geospatial and statistical analysis skills
To be part of a leading water company, where there is scope to progress and opportunity to develop as an individual within a supportive team environment please apply with your CV.