Our client is an investment company focusing on renewable energy infrastructure investments.
They are currently seeking an Operations/ Asset Manager with a good expertise in wind farm and/or utility scale solar plant management in the UK.
As part of the company's technical team and working closely with stakeholders, the Asset Manager will:
- Be the first point of contact for a client portfolio
- Carry out technical monitoring for wind and solar installations; Follow-up of main contractual KPI's and production of quarterly reports
- Manage supplier and service-provider relations
- Identify technical improvement solutions
- Prepare technical reports for clients
- Monitor contractual obligations: maintenance, insurance, Health and Safety
- Carry out from time to time external audits
- Performance analysis
- Claim log and process follow-up in compliance with ISO 9001
The position will involve occasional travels to sites in the UK and abroad.
- Bachelor or master's degree Engineering and/or complemented by a renewable energy qualification.
- More than five years' experience in the renewable energy sector and more specifically in wind asset management, wind power maintenance, or construction management, solar design, or solar O&M.
- Any other sector skills or experiences over the ones specified above will be a plus (Wind/Solar yield assessment, Due Diligence, project development…).
- Build-up of service offers and tender administration
- Contract negotiations for O&M agreements
- Risk assessment analysis and business review of service contracts
- Monthly & quarterly reporting to stakeholders
- Drafting of business plans and project budgets