Our client who is a specialist in infrastructure and civil projects with unique technical complexity are looking to expand their team with a Asset protection engineer. A company with over 70 years experience are looking for someone who will be enthusiastic about their work and bring good technical ability to the team.
- You will ensure that all the commitments with third parties from the legal agreements listed in the commitment register are delivered in a timely manner.
- Help develop and plan the design and implementation of building structural mitigation measures.
- You will work alongside designers, tier 2 contractors and third parties to ensure that the projects are implemented properly.
- Undertake site inspections during implementation to make sure the works are completed as per the design.
- Ensure all relevant information from Stage 3 Damage Assessments, Defect Surveys, Structural Mitigation Measures design and Inspection findings are correlated and recorded for each building.
- Ensure that the projects are completed within budget and to the programme.
- You will be educated to a degree level in surveying, engineering, mining or construction discipline.
- Experience in a similar tole within the construction or mining industry.
- You will also need a good working knowledge if relevant safety legislation.
- Have an appropriate CSCS card type and level.