Allen and York are pleased to be recruiting for a growing water and waste water provider based in the South of England, we are actively searching for an Assistant Commercial Contract Manager who is able to support across many projects, ensuring best practice.
Your tasks will include day to day tasks as part of a team with involvement on post contract management on a wide range of contracts across the water and waste water divisions.
Key tasks include:
Working towards continuous improvement across the commercial management team, supporting tasks and projects between commercial contract management and other business teams, follow audit process and suggest recommendations of findings for presentation to senior management. Working to reduce commercial impact by following procedures to meet expectations.
Key skills & attributes:
- Degree level of education
- Working towards chartered professional qualification i.e. Accountancy, Quantity Surveying or other Body e.g. RICS.
- Good commercial and financial awareness gained within the workplace. Ideally with some experience from a water, utility or infrastructure sector
- Understanding of NEC contracts is advantageous
- Worked through contract negotiations, claims and disputes.
- Competency with IT and data analysis skills
- Experience of cost management would be advantageous
- Ability to work as part of a team, providing support and learning from those around
To be part of a growing team, where there is scope and opportunity for personal development please apply with your CV to Rachel Gladdis at Allen & York.