Assistant Landscape Consultant
An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a vibrant landscape planning consultancy team in the Cotswold Office.
The successful candidate will have at least 1-2 years experience and worked on l projects gaining experience to include LVIA / TVIA work and working towards Chartership.
Whilst joining an established and successful practice of Ecologists, Arboriculturists, and Landscape Planning Consultants, part of your remit will be to use skills and business development skills to generate future work and grow the Landscape Planning Consultancy part of the business in their Cotswold team.
This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a creative and commercially minded Landscape Consultant with an interest in planning and assessment work.
* Degree in Landscape Architecture (or equivalent)
* Excellent communication and coordination skills
* Proven work or assisting in LVIA/TVIA, project management, client contacts and knowledge of the planning process
* Demonstrable design analysis/development skills
* Demonstrable skills in relevant software (especially AutoCAD, Photoshop, Indesign, Illustrator)
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and evidence of being a strong team player
* An understanding of and interest in landscape and environmental planning including current trends
* An ability to work independently and meet tight deadlines under pressure
* Have excellent attention to detail, working to the highest standards
* Talented, positive and self-reliant individual
* Committed to continuing professional development
* An enthusiastic and motivated Landscape Planner
* Ability to demonstrate a high level of technical competence with an excellent standard of written and spoken English.
My client is a leading UK environmental planning consultancy specialising in Landscape Planning, Ecology and Arboriculture. They have experience with working to secure planning consent by way of assessment and design inputs across a wide range of sectors including residential, commercial, education, transport and energy.
With a multi-disciplinary team of over 50 professionals across the company, and offices based across England, we offer a professional and bespoke service to clients across the UK. An increasing workload has seen the company continue to expand, making them one of the fastest growing teams of environmental planning experts in the UK.
This is an organisation that prides themselves on career development for all its employees. We offer rapid career development through mentoring and training by our team, and through an exciting range and scale of projects across the UK.
Excellent salary +) and benefits are offered to the successful candidate, including one day each month to work with charity or voluntary organisations to help provide a more rounded work experience.
Candidates may occasionally be asked to work from our other offices and assist the wider team with inputs to other disciplines.
Candidates must be eligible to work and drive in the UK.
To find out more, call Zoe Payne on 01202 888986 Ext 202