|Job Title:||Assistant Project Manager|
|Location:||UK - England - North West England, Lancashire - Manchester|
|Salary:||Competitive Salary + Benefits|
|Contact Name:||Claire Baker|
|Job Published:||about 4 years ago|
As an Assistant Project Manager you will be accountable for the monitoring the work packages against the project plan and allocate non engineering work packages to relevant work package managers, as required.
• Degree/HND qualified with previous project management experience.
• Rail signalling or other rail project experience.
• Manage projects that involve a high degree of client interface.
• Excellent negotiation and interpersonal skills.
• Ability to manage within an environment of constant change and to influence and lead other functions.
Our client is offering a comprehensive package which includes a competitive basic salary and pension.
This is a great opportunity for an individual who is looking to progress their career within a global firm who strongly believes in the career development of their employees.
We look forward to receiving your application.